LOVE YOURSELF 轉 Tear

(All of these images and ideas are just made up by me. This is all of my ideas base on what I think about BTS' LOVE YOURSELF series)



(I use the first-person point of view of my bias, Kim Seok-jin, "Jin")


                  ~~ Intro: Because of her, my life has been full of Singularity, loneliness, pains and sufferings. I need to endure all these hardships since no one share with my somber. My life has been full of singularity. I am alone in this world, no friends, family and especially there's no person where I can be with.

           All these time, I thought that this feeling we had was true, but it was only a Fake Love. It is a one-sided love. Why did I endure this? It seems that I am stupid in love. I was just carried out by my emotion because of what I saw when we first met. I am the only one who holds the truth, the key, and the answer. There's The Truth Untold to the world. It is the truth that I keep hiding from other people. This loneliness that I feel is because of you. It looks like that I am very crazy about her but it is the truth, the reality. There are 134340 times that I am thinking of you everyday, from dawn until dusk. I cannot bear not to think of you since you have a place in my life, especially in my heart. You’ve been part of me since we first met at the railroad crossing. I still remember the red notebook that you drop in which I picked it up. With this, I thought I am living in a Paradise where all I want in this life will be given to me. A life where I have many friends that I can my joyful moments and a person who I can be with forever.  But it was just all a lie. I am living in an imaginary world where all I thought is true, but sadly not. This world that I am living is full of lies and misunderstanding. Because of what are my feelings right now, I am in a Love Maze where even I myself can't stand the difficulty of choosing which direction where I should go. Even though the time is not on me, I still need to strive because I know that it would be a long way before I can reach the end, the end in which the outcome can’t be changed anymore. I need to accept whatever this outcome would be. When can I find the right direction in this maze? Where should I go? Right? Left? Forward? or should I just backed down and follow the path that I take before I reach this moment? This puzzling love maze, I can’t bear it anymore. I can’t stand even one second the pains and sufferings that I am dealing with. Where, where should I go? I am left alone. There’s now one who will help me. I am left astray in this long road, not knowing where I go. But upon walking tirelessly, I saw a Magic Shop. This shop is open, but no one is inside. Out of my curiosity, I went inside. I thought that since it a shop of magics, I can get the answers that I want in order to resolve all of my pains and sufferings in life. I walked straight at the teller counter and someone in a black robe with a mask suddenly appeared in front of me. This figure then gave me a card where in it, the word Anpanman was written. I left the counter bearing in my mind what is the meaning of this word. 

          At first, I thought it may be just an occurrence or a tool, suddenly I remember the word. I contemplate where I heard this until I remember that he came from Japan. He was actually a hero, a savior in a manga. His head was made from bread with a human body. When he saw people hungry, he always hand his head for them to eat sacrificing himself for others. When he came home, the baker made another head in replacement for the one that the people had eaten. He is the savior of the people. He always help the citizens aways from the evil forces. How I wish, if I am the Anpanman, can I save you from your fate? Can I save my friends from the devil who lured them? If not me, then when could be the Anpanman? The one who will rescue me from this loneliness, and sufferings that I had to endure for a long time. The Anpanman that will help me to overcome and help me rise from nothing into something so that I can help you and my friends. The one that will help me to soar high like an Airplane, the pt. 2 of my life. I say that it is the pt. 2 of my life because it will help me forget my painful past and begin again to establish a prosperous present and future. But I know even I forgot my past, the pain, sufferings and hardships will always come since it is part of being a human. So What will be the outcome of my perseverance and hardwork if all of my efforts will be put in vain by just a mere feelings of mine? I still cannot forget all of you. I am still living in world full of darkness. My tears can't stop flowing and dripping from my eyes.

           Outro: This Tear that represents my painful life, when will it stop? When can I realize the true essence of life? the meaning of happiness? I need an Answer. ~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE YOURSELF

LOVE YOURSELF 起 Wonder